Immediate opening for a full-time Lecturer at both the Eastern and Metropolitan Campuses.
Lecturers at Tri-C:
- Teach a full range of chemistry courses in a face to face, blended, or online environment
- Prepares course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments and handouts
- As needed, advises students on academic and vocational curricula and on career issues
- Maintains regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students
- Master of Science Degree in Chemistry
- Teaching experience
- Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
- Doctorate Degree in Chemistry
- Community college teaching experience
Classes are assigned, beginning August (Fall semester) 2021. Ability to work a combination of days/evenings/weekends is required.
The following documents must be attached to your on-line employment application:
- Current resume
- A cover letter
- A one-page statement explaining how you promote student learning and achievement
- Scanned copies of your transcript (original, unofficial, or photocopy) for the required degree and copies of current required licenses/certifications. Please indicate your current name of the transcript if it differs from the name on the transcript.
Applicants selected for interview must provide official transcripts for the required degree at the time of interview.
Please note that the required degree must be conferred/completed prior to submission of your application. Please DO NOT include other transcripts or documents not requested such as letters of reference or past evaluations; only the transcript and required licenses/certifications will be forwarded to the search committee. Faxed copies of transcripts, licenses, or certifications will not be accepted.
***$ $43,239.00 minimum; offer based on education/or and experience More information and an application may be found at https://tri-c.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/10/home/requisition/2406?c=tri-c